2020 DIY Reading21 Dec 2019, by 2020, 2020 Predictions, Angels, Astrology, Empowerment, Free Tarot Readings, Gratitude, Healing, Holidays, Horoscope, Life Path, Love, Manifestation, New Moon, Personal Development, Positive Thinking, Psychic Development, Psychic Readings, Psychics, Relationships, Self Love, Soulmate, Spiritual Reports, Spirituality, Stress Management, Tarot, Tarotscope in
The New Year is almost here, and even a new decade. What’s in store for you? Here’s a quick overview of the most important info for you heading into 2020. A lot of changes coming in, both with the year and starting of the new decade. Take a moment to clear your mind, and see which picture or number you are drawn to, to see what this next year will bring. I really hope it helps, and happy New Year to you all! ~Dan
2. It looks like this next year will be one of much personal growth for you. Make sure to take some down time, and reflect on lessons, as well as healing from issues of the past. Starting a daily meditation routine, will help a lot. Work to find that deeper understanding of yourself, and who you are, so you can move forward in strength and confidence. I hope this helps, and happy New Year!
3. Struggles with your home life should be getting much better this next year. It really looks like you’ve had it tough here lately. It seems like there’s been one struggle after another. In 2020, this will change. Just be patient while the last kinks get worked out here, too pave the way for peace and joy in your home. I hope this helps, and happy New Year!
5. This is going to be a year of finding balance for yourself. It seems that you are often overburdened, from taking on other people’s loads, on top of your own. Continuing to do this, leaves you worn down and burnt out. It’s time to let others deal with their issues, and take care of yourself first. You can’t pour from an empty cup. It’s okay to help others, but make sure you’re not putting in more effort than them, and that you’re getting the rest you need. I hope this helps, and happy New Year!
6. This year won’t be the easiest, but it does promise changes. It may seem like a rollercoaster of highs and lows. The biggest struggle here, is these changes are going to be out of your control. Just trust that this is all happening for your own good. As to why this is all happening, you’re not meant to know that yet. Just hold on, and when all is said and done, you’ll see it much more clearly. I hope this helps, and happy New Year!
8. What’s been holding you back? Fear? Worry? Anxiety? 2020 is time to let go of that. Opportunities will present themselves, and for things to get better, you must get outside your comfort zone. Break the chains of your mind, they’re really your only limitation on this. Make the choice to push through this, and you won’t regret it! I hope this helps, and happy New Year!
9. It really looks like you’ve been feeling down. Boredom and unhappiness have kept you in a rut. It almost seems to be an insurmountable task to get through this. 2020 carries a great energy for you to get through this. A new decade, and new beginning energy. Take some time to start working on this. Even 10 to 15 minutes a day ro start. To work on feeling better, and shift your perspective to gratitude for what you do have. If you can dedicate the time and effort, it will become easier, and have a snowball effect. Things can get much, much better, with a little effort and determination. I hope this helps, and happy New Year!